We offer a wide range of services from installing fittings & appliances to fault finding and rectification. From extending or modifying existing circuits to complete installation rewires. For us our main focus is not the size of the job, rather it is that the job is completed in a safe and professional manner. Below is a summary of the type of services we can provide.
24 hour emergency service
Re-wires, updates and extensions
Additional lights and sockets
Exterior lighting and power
Electrical Installation Certificates / Electrical Installation Condition Reports
Fault finding and repairs
WE INSTALL AND MAINTAIN THE FOLLOWING
Mains smoke alarms
We know how important it is to keep your business running and interruptions to your power supply can be a huge problem. We offer all our local businesses our full support and will endeavour to respond to any emergencies promptly.
Reasons to choose us
- Qualified – We are fully trained and 18th edition qualified, so are compliant with the latest industry regulations.
- NICEIC accredited Domestic Installer Scheme – Since 2012
- Part P – All work carried out conforms to Part P of the Building Regulations.
- Competent Persons Scheme approved – As accredited installers we are also part of the Competent Persons Scheme which means we notify Building Control when any notifiable work is carried out.
- Renewable Energy Aware – We have a wealth of experience with renewables and energy efficiency and so are able to cater for new energy saving technologies.
- Fast and Efficient Service – As with all our work, we provide a fast and efficient personal service, tailored to your specific needs.
Check out some of our recent installs
We offer free, no obligation quotes for all work. In most cases, we will carry out a site to establish your exact requires which will enable us to give you the most accurate quotation.